Friday, February 03, 2012

Day +2038 : At last I have it :-(


I am fine today.

Since almost all the students, lecturers, and staffs of the seminary were sick, I am sick also :-(  I started to have fever this afternoon.

From the beginning of the week, when I learned that the sickness was widespread in the seminary, I already knew that there was no escape for me as I have to live with them, study with them, eat with them, and play with them. 

When my brother, Richard, knew that I was sick, he said, "Why don't you run away from them?" 

He doesn't know that there is no way to run away from the seminary. The seminary is not like an university where no one care if you attend the class, it is an institute with very rigid rule. They are very few students in the class, and therefore the lecturers monitor the attendance very strictly. If a student is absent for class over 15% or 20% (I forgot which one) of the total classes in a semester, he will fail the subject automatically even if he scored A+ for the subject.   

A seminary is a place of no escape - from both attending the class and the sickness :-(

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Simon Tang said...

Get well soon.

敏敏 said...

加油哦~
这次的病假应该不算在缺席范围,是特例,所以不舒服就可以口头请假了。^^
照顾好自己哦~继续祷告中纪念。

David said...

Thanks! Simon & AnMy. Almost fully recovered as of today :-)