Thursday, April 03, 2014

Day +2827 : Cell Group Leader Potluck Dinner

I am fine today.

Cell group leaders from Puchong Christian Alliance Centre attended a potluck dinner at my house this evening. It is based on an impromptu arrangement - something decided two days ago while I have weekly management meeting with Pastor Tan.

The gathering tonight is informal and relaxing. We had a great dinner and fellowship followed by a great sharing. I am looking forward to the next gathering :-)

Roasted Chicken Wings - my contribution



ABC Soup by Pastor Tan - He is expert in making this :-)


Curry Chicken by Richard's mother-in-law (玉兰姐)

Vegetable by sister Jessie

Vegetable by sister Jessie


Group Photo







Youngest cell group leader? Aaron is enjoying the dinner.

See you next post :-)

No comments: