Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Day +2798 : Breakfast with my sister-in-law Teresa Chieng

I am fine today.

I supposed to stay overnight in the seminary last night but I forgot to bring something which is important, so I came back after class at 10:00PM. Today's class will only start at 1:30PM this afternoon. In the morning, I brought my sister-in-law, Teresa Chieng, for breakfast at Fong Lei Restaurant.

Teresa went through an operation few weeks ago and now the wound inflamed. So she came here to see the doctor. We pray that she would recover very soon.



Wantan Noodles - still the best in town, but unfortunately now the stall doesn't serve the dumpling (水饺) due to shortage of manpower. The stall owner told me they are still looking for helpers. Hopefully, they will find one quickly so that I can enjoy the dumpling again.




This Sarawak Kolok Mee also not bad

Full house every morning

My friend said this stall is also good. I tried once and confirmed what he said :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: