Monday, March 03, 2014

Day +2796 : The benefit of sharing our problem

I am fine today.

The USB port of my Galaxy Note was faulty for the past few weeks. Initially, the charging and connectivity to the PC was intermittent until recently it totally "cut off", causing the device unable to charge. Fortunately, my wife has a Galaxy Note as well. So I have to "tumpang" charging using her hand phone. Once the battery was fully charged, I would transfer it to my hand phone, and this involved tedious works.

I used the Galaxy Note for more than two years and though it is kind of slow, it still usable. So I do not plan to replace it with Note 3. I was thinking of sending the device back to Samsung Service Centre. I told Richard about my phone problem. Richard advised me to go to some mobile phone shops that do repair. I listened to him and sent the phone to a shop in Pusat Bandar Puchong which got it repaired in two hours, and it cost RM60 only :-)

Sharing our problem with others sometimes bring benefits like this. If I kept my problem, I would have to take all the trouble to send the phone to Samsung Service Centre and then wait for a few days to collect it back again. I shared and I got a better solution :-)

The component that was replaced
See you next post :-)

No comments: