Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day +1720 : Not a bad result :-)

I am fine today.

The test was done at 8:10am and we got back our result at 2:00pm. I scored 24.7% out of 25% :-) The lecturer was very quick in marking and giving back to us the test paper.

I have not much confident in the test, thus I spent about 15 hours studying and memorizing the content. It seems that the hard work pays off. There were 55 multiple choice, matching and yes-no questions and two short answer subjective questions. And all in all, I answered one matching question wrong. However, this doesn't mean that I know all the answers. There were two multiple choice questions I got it right by guessing :-)

I studied continuously for more than 6 hours the night before and I couldn't sleep after that because my brain was overloaded and continue to be active. I should stand by some relaxing pills such as Lorazepam or Clonazepam next time.

There will be a more challenging test coming early April - systematic theology. There is no guarantee that I can score in this subject. However, I will try my best, fulfilling my responsibility as a student.

See you next post :-)

No comments: