Monday, March 14, 2011

Day +1712 : Midterm break!!!

I am fine today.

I am very happy that we have a week off starting from today :-) As the whole family are involved in study - 1 teacher 5 students - this week is a very happy week for the whole family. We don't have to wake up so early in the morning, and thus, should have sufficient sleep. Apart from this, I don't have to spend so much time on the road.

Not only I have to complete many assignments in this holiday, I also have to sit for the first ever seminary exam immediately after the break :-( The subject to be tested is "Introduction to New Testament". In addition to these, I have to prepare a sermon to be preached on the coming Sunday.

So holiday can be tough also but it is still better than school day :-) Now I am waiting for the term break which is a lot more relaxing than midterm break.

See you next post :-)

No comments: