Friday, June 20, 2014

Day +2905 : Happy Birthday, Daniel!

I am fine today.

We celebrated Daniel's 17th birthday this evening. I attended a cell group meeting in Setia Christian Alliance Church before the celebration. The children waited for me at home. I purchased a birthday cake for Daniel in the afternoon and on the way back from Setia Alam, I dropped by Domino's Pizzas in Puchong Jaya to purchase pizzas for celebration.

It was a simple celebration. We had a worship and prayer session before that. I told the children when I was diagnosed with Leukaemia, Daniel was studying primary three (nine years old), and now he is preparing for SPM exam. The rest of the children were very interested to know how old were they at that time. We told Aaron that he was still not born yet :-)

It is by God abundant grace that I live to celebrate more than 30 birthdays of my family members after I was diagnosed with Leukaemia :-)


A family photo - Aaron  and Adriel had already put on their pyjamas 

Domino Pizza - buy one free one with the Domino Pizza Express Card with a total cost slightly over RM36 



Joseph & Daniel

See you next post :-)

No comments: