Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day +2512 : 2013 First Semester Closing Ceremony

I am fine today.

I attended the first semester closing ceremony this morning and with this, the first semester ended officially. I am glad that I survived another semester, completing all the course requirement :-)

I moved out from the seminary this afternoon. I won't be staying in the seminary as a full boarding student next semester as I am taking three subjects (7 credits) only with classes falling on Tuesday and Wednesday only. Therefore, I will be staying in the seminary one night at most, that is on Tuesday night. Since I am taking less than 8 credits, I will become a part time student automatically starting next semester.

We had a very nice barbecue dinner last night to celebrate the end of the semester. The idea of having a celebration in the form of a barbecue dinner was proposed by our chief cook Auntie Irene. We are very blessed to have her here. As I mentioned earlier, she gave us a lot of surprises, and this barbecue dinner is another one :-)
















With Auntie Irene
See you next post :-)

No comments: