Monday, December 19, 2011

Day +1992 : Bintangor holiday (9) - Another reunion meal

I am fine today.

Richard went back to Puchong on Friday. My fourth sister and family came to visit my mother yesterday, and we all had a good lunch :-) Apart from my fourth sister, my second and third sister also joined us for the lunch. My third sister even contributed three home cooked dishes to the lunch :-)

Children from different families, including those from my fourth sister's family



Many visitors, many cars

Home cooked char xiu pork prepared by my niece. Very nice!









Homegrown baby corn - very sweet. We like it very much.


Homegrown gourd


Homegrown bamboo shoot. My second brother-in-law thought that it was fried Kueh Teow and  took a lot . I thought he liked bamboo shoot very much, but finally found out that it was a misunderstanding.



To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: