Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day +1385 : Happy birthday, Aaron!

I am fine today.

We just celebrated my mother-in-law birthday last Friday and this evening, we celebrated Aaron’s 4-year-old birthday.

I feel blessed tremendously to be able to celebrate his birthday. Remembering again that he was in my wife’s womb while I was diagnosed with Leukaemia, and was born while I was doing my last round of chemotherapy before the transplant, I am so grateful to God to remain alive to witness his fourth birthday :-)

Life is good and celebrating birthday is good as it remembers the life that God bestowed upon us. It is by grace of God that we lived every day.

Aaron chose to celebrate his birthday at home rather than in the kindergarten. He also chose to have a cake and pizzas. We prepared eggs and some junk foods for the party too :-)

May God bless Aaron!

Japanese Cheese Cake
Eggs

I just renewed the Domino Express Card today that allowed me to have buy-one-free-one priviledge.

Aloha Chicken
Tuna temptation
Family photo
Aaron and Adriel - my wife make some birthday decoration for Aaron
Fixing candles
Singing happy birthday song
Blowing candles
Cut the cake
Joseph presented a birthday gift to Aaron
See you next post :-)

No comments: