Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day +2236 : Church outing at Lake Garden (1)

I am fine today.

It is school holiday! Not only that, it is also seminary holiday - one week more than the school holiday . And not only that, it is also Hari Raya holidays - for Monday and Tuesday. It is a good time relax.

My church organized an outing to Lake Garden, KL this afternoon. Quite a number of church members are travelling during this festive season but we still have around 50 members turning out for this event.

Our church organized an outing here about three years ago. If not I blogged about that event, I surely forgot about that. I did a quick search on my blog and found out - Day +1166 : Outing in the rain - Lake Garden. Looking at the photos on that post, the children have grown up at lot now :-)

Lake Garden is surely a nice place to visit and to relax. If you haven't been there, I high recommend you to visit a least once :-)





























Youngest star ever joined a church outing - Jabez Ho (about 2.5 months old), with  father  Ho Wei Siew, and mother  Pau Kek Siang


To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: