Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day +2025 : Preparing for Chinese New Year

I am fine today.

The new year eve falls on Sunday this time. Since we have to attend Sunday service in the morning, I completed new year shopping today :-) My wife and I managed to purchase new clothes for everyone in the family including my mother-in-law. We also purchased all necessary food and drinks. Like previous years, my wife and the children also made some cookies.

My friend, Bryan, sent his dogs - four puppies and a mother - to me this evening as he has to go back to hometown to celebrate the new year. The father was sent to Richard's house. We will take care of the dogs for one week.

Adriel wanted to decorate the house but we didn't have time to bring her to shop for new year decorations. My wife was teaching and I was away for the camp during the week.

The cute puppies



The mother


Fixing the water pipe - a daunting task for me. I took the spoiled parts to the hardware shop and asked them  what should I purchase to fix the problem, and I was given all the parts as shown. I have no idea how to fix it.
After struggling for a quite some time,  I managed to fix it successfully :-)

Making cookies






See you next post :-)

No comments: