Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day +1233 : Daniel UPSR’s result

I am fine today.

Daniel proudly presented his UPSR exam result to me yesterday. He scored 2A, 3B and 2C.

Generally, the result doesn’t seem to be good but considering his attitude toward his study as mentioned in my blog “Day +1163 : The UPSR exam is over :-)”, the result is beyond our expectation.

We were worried that he might fail Bahasa Melayu(BM) but he managed to score a B for that subject. I am still puzzled how he achieved that. Those students who fail BM will have to study one year of remove class to help them master BM before entering Form 1. It is a relief to us that he doesn’t have to spend one extra year to reinforce something that “tortures” him :-)

Again, we hope that his attitude toward study will improve together with his age.

The result slip
See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, have browsed the website and saw your blog.
My father has diagnosed with AML on August and do the treatment in SJMC now. He has just finished the 1st chemo and yesterday came back from JB to SJMC for follow up treatment. The doctor told us that the 1st chemo has show inefficiency to my dad and need to increase more stronger dose for 2nd chemo. My father very depressed and he would like to give up and only drink Yantuo. I am very nervous and as i have just found your blog this afternoon and i rush in time to finish read it, could you give me some advises about the Yantuo? i really hope that you can reply me and gv me some advises.

David said...

Hi Wan Yee, I am sorry to hear about that. Many Leukaemia patients had tried Yantuo, some of them drank it faithfully everyday, but so far I haven't found a case where it is effective. Please drop me a email at david.healed at gmail.com should you need to talk to me personally. I will give you my telephone number through email. David

Anonymous said...

Any improvement when you take blackbeans & pig bones?
What about Spirullina??? Plse check with direct sales selling Spirullina.. plse

David said...

Hi housewife9988, I didn't take black bean and pig bone recently. But I did take black bean with pig bone while I was receiving treatment. I recorded carefully, the progress trend of blood count for each chemotherapy and didn't notice any difference if I take black bean with pig bones.

I took spirulina everyday before I was sick but has stop that after I was diagnosed with Leukaemia. I met one patient in the ward bleed whenever he took Spirulina - even a small amount. I believe that is why doctor against us taking Spirulina.

David