Monday, December 03, 2007

Day +516 : Busy preparing for holiday

I am fine today.

My sister-in-law’s family went back to Miri this afternoon after having two weeks holiday here. I am very glad to have them here for the past two weeks.

My wife and I are very busy preparing for our own holiday to Sarawak from 4th to 23rd December. In fact, my wife started to pack the children clothing a few days ago. It is definitely not an easy task to bring four children for long holidays. There are too many things to prepare.

I could not help my wife much as I have a very important issue to resolve in the office. Our main software quality control system was buggy for the past few weeks. If I don’t settle the problem before I am off for holiday, the staffs in the office will encounter certain degree of inconveniences due to the unstable and buggy system.

Even though I reach home late tonight (9:30pm), I feel very much relieved as I do not have to carry the problem on my holiday trip :-) I am also very happy to see that my wife has get everything ready for the trip :-)

I also acquired a new HP 6510b notebook computer this afternoon so that I can do some study and experience on some important software development issues if I have time to spare during the holiday. This notebook will replace the heavy notebook that I have since I did my bone marrow transplant. It is powerful, light and easy to carry :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: