Monday, July 02, 2007

Day +362 : A very powerful command called “Baba”

I am fine today.

I believe I am the best “milk maker” in my family now. This milk maker has to serve two masters, Aaron and Adriel. When they want to drink milk, they just issue a very simple command, “Baba, NengNeng” (‘NengNeng’ means milk in FooChow) This command is so powerful that it turns off my “free will” instantly and transforms me into an automatic milk maker. With this, they always have milk to drink regardless whether I am tired or sleepy. Besides, the command also works incredibly well 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Very often, I have to prepare milk for them in the midnight or early in the morning such as 3:00am :-(

My wife, Angela, is very clever. When she observed that the command works magically well for the children, she also made use of the command when she needed me to do some work for her; for example, “Baba, take bath for Aaron,” or “Baba, type this English test paper for me,” … With this command, she could get almost anything she wanted.

If you want me to do some work for you, you might also try to use the “Baba” command :-) Who knows it might work equally well on you :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: