Sunday, July 01, 2007

Day +361 : Busy sending off my nieces to universities

I am fine today.

Last night, I sent my niece, Siew Ling, to Puduraya bus station to board a bus that went directly to Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) at Sintok, Kedah. The bus started its journey at 9:00pm and reached UUM at 3:00am this morning. While waiting for the bus, we met a UUM senior who accompanied her sister to go to UUM. She is very familiar with the situation in UUM, so I felt very comfortable to let my niece following her.

Early in the morning, I sent another niece, Nga Ming, to Puduraya bus station to board a bus to Melaka. She joined another student from Sibu, Sarawak at the bus station. A senior came to fetch them to UTeM when they reached Melaka.

To make sure that they got a seat, Richard went to Puduraya bus station to purchase bus tickets for them yesterday morning. The ticket to UUM is the last one. What a good timing!

As I am not very familiar with the road to Puduraya bus station, we went there through Star LRT (Light Rail Train). Joseph and Daniel would like to try the train, so they followed us last night.

Joseph and Daniel took photo with Siew Ling at train station. Joseph gave me a big bow as a way to thank me for bringing him along :-) The bag with a bear on it was very heavy, I had to carry it on my shoulder :-(

We reached the bus station very early, there was still time for dinner.
Joseph and Daniel in front of the double storey bus that would go to UUM.
See you next post :-)

No comments: