Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Day +2315 : Back to the seminary

I am fine today.

As I mentioned earlier, though the exam was over, I have a lot more works to do before concluding the semester. I came back to the seminar early yesterday to work on the last assignment - a word study of biblical hermeneutics. The assignment was completed and submitted today. We had to write a minimum of 2000 words but when I completed the work, it was 7300 words :-) Anyway, since it is a word study, a lot of the content was copied from various sources.

The only work that is left is now the biblical reading journal. The deadline for submission is 31 December this year. I need to do until the Book of Daniel and I am now at Psalms :-(

A pastor from Myanmar once told me that he didn't eat Don Po Rou(东波肉) before. He is also a student of the seminary who started his study beginning this year. Kah Kiong and I brought him an few other students to Wan Loy Restaurant (好运来小茶馆) for Don Po Rou yesterday. However, the Don Po Rou there was not really nice because the meat was too lean and lacking of taste :-( Anyway, we were glad to be able to serve this pastor from far away :-)

Pastor Cao from Myanmar is the one on the right of me



Dong Po Rou (东波肉)





A classmate who attend the dinner brought us to his room after the dinner for this Musang King durian (猫山王). His church member gave him quite a number which he couldn't finish


See you next post :-)

No comments: