Monday, May 07, 2012

Day +2132 : A root canal treatment turned into extraction

I am fine today.

I went for a root canal appointment again this afternoon. The treatment this time was for an upper right wisdom tooth which was badly decayed. The dentist proceeded with the root canal treatment initially, but realized that the tooth was too badly decayed that even if the root canal treatment went on smoothly, it will break anytime. So we decided to extract it.

As what the dentist expected, the tooth broke during the extraction. Fortunately, there was a way for the dentist to extract the part left behind.

I don't like to see dentist but there are more treatments need to be done. I will give myself a short break before going for another treatment because I have to focus on assignments and exams for the rest of this time.
The extracted tooth in pieces
See you next post :-)

No comments: