Sunday, August 07, 2011

Day +1858 : Happy Birthday Adriel!

I am fine today.

We celebrated Adriel's 7 year old birthday this evening. Her actual birthday is on the 11 of August, but I will be in the seminary on that day, so we brought it forward. Having the celebration on Sunday, on the other hand, also provides convenience for parents to send their children to the party.

Unlike the boys, Adriel was very particular about her birthday celebration. She already started to design her birthday card a few months ago, and told everyone about her birthday. She also requested my wife to buy gift bags to give to her friends during the celebration.

We have the honour to invite Pastor Kwok from Hong Kong to join us and to pray for Adriel.

I celebrated Adriel's birthday with a thankful heart. She was one and half years old when I was diagnosed with Leukaemia, and now she is 7 years old :-) May God bless her!

Some food for the celebration
Children are eating Mee Sua



Watching TV

From left: My wife Angela, David, Pastor Kwok, my nephew Heng Wei, and her fiance Ling Li.
The cake



Blessing from Pastor Kwok

Group photo
Pastor Kwok and me

Adriel and Heng Wei


With Ling Li and Heng Wei
Aaron playing piano

The game
Gift bags
Birthday gifts received


See you next post :-)

No comments: