Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Day +1616 : Holiday in Sarawak (3) - Back to kampong

I am fine today.

My wife, Aaron and I went to my mother's house in Sg. Mador, Bintangor today. The three other children - Daniel, Joseph and Adriel - went to enjoy their life in my third sister's house yesterday, with unlimited computer game hours and many animals to play with. I believe, they were treated as prince and princess over there :-)

The drive to Sg. Mador took half an hour only from my sister's house. We went to Bintangor town after that and my third sister treated us a nice lunch in a restaurant :-)

The Petrol Station in Sg. Tulai
Green orange - the symbol of Bintangor
We have lunch here

Local produced soft drink - the only soft drink that we had during Chinese New Year long time ago; no 7-up, Coca-cola, 100 Plus etc...


The 6 dishes - about RM110 including drink

Sea cucumber soup - very nice

Spare rib

Lemon Chicken
Fried fish
Fern - my wife's favourite dish
River prawn

Rejang River
Jetty
Ferry
Aaron wanted to have a boat ride, so eight of us boarded this ferry to Sg. Sian. Each of us paid RM0.40 and the return trip cost RM3.20 only for the whole group :-)



This is how the motorbike is transported

View of Bintangor town from the boat
Captain
Happy Aaron
We went to purchase junk food after the boat ride

After that, we went to the library to borrow 13 books :-)
The library
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: