Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Day +1280 : A surprise – Daniel’s school is so near

I am fine today.

Daniel started his firs secondary schooling day at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bandar Puchong Jaya (B) located at Jalan Tempua 3 yesterday. The application to transfer to a secondary school in Wawasan earlier was unsuccessful. We decided not to appeal.

I sent him to the school yesterday morning and on the way I told him to walk home after the school. The school is not far from my house and based on the route that I took by car in the morning, it would take about 15 minutes to walk home.

But Daniel told me that there was a shortcut to the school which shortened the distance significantly. I told him to follow the shortcut home in the afternoon but he failed to locate the shortcut which was accessible by foot only. So he took the longer route to come home.

I investigated with him in the evening and we managed to reach the school in 5 minutes by foot :-)

This means that I do not need to send him to school anymore :-) This shortcut is the answer to his transport problem – he is his own transport now :-)

Just need to pray for his safety as he needs to cross a busy road on the way to school.

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!