Sunday, April 05, 2009

Day +1005 : Getting better, significant weight loss

I am fine today.

I am getting better today, and able to attend the church service in the morning.

Due to the lack of appetite, I lost quite a lot of weight over last week. The exact weight loss is still uncertain because the scale that I have is unable to produce a good reading but it should be in the range of three to five kilograms.

Even though I still don’t feel like eating, I am trying my best to eat to prevent further weight loss. One immediate consequence of weight loss is that many pants that I have become too loose even with the belt adjusted to the tightest possible fit.

While many people are struggling to reduce weight, I am one of the few lucky ones that has the luxury to gain weight :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: