Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day +841 : “My mouth is broken”

I am fine today. I continue to share with you some interesting children talk today.

“My mouth is broken,” said Aaron suddenly when I was playing with him one day.

I didn’t know what he meant by that. Initially, I thought that he might have mouth ulcer, but he denied this quickly. My wife told me later that Aaron might want to tell me that he had a broken tooth. The tooth was slightly damaged when he fell down last time.

-----------------------------------

“Why you open the toy bus?” questioned my wife when she saw Aaron dismantling the toy.

“I need to play”

That is the reason Aaron gave, without any hesitation :-)

-----------------------------------

“I will spank you later,” cried Aaron while he was forced to take bath. As I was the one who took bath for him, he wanted to punish me for coercing him taking bath :-)

----------------------------------

“Lorry dustbin!” shouted Aaron when he saw a garbage truck. To him, the garbage truck is a big dustbin sitting on top on a lorry.

Not a bad name :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: