Thursday, December 28, 2006

Day +176

I have red eyes today, otherwise I am fine.

My wife started to go to school on Wednesday after one year of holiday. As our maid also went back for holiday, I am now house husband. There is no way for me to enjoy my life in the isolated room anymore. Fortunately, my mother-in-law is here to help us.

I sweeps and mops the floor everyday, cleans toys (for Aaron), prepares milk and reads stories for Adriel and takes care of Aaron. My mother-in-law is in charge of cooking and washing the clothes.

The most challenging thing to me is to take care of the children. They seems to have unlimited energy. Daniel and Joseph always live in their fantasy war games, running here and there in the house, making all sorts of weapon and bombing noises and even slamming the doors. Sweating me :-( I believe they are influenced very much by computer games.

They are reluctant to let Adriel to participate in the ‘war’ and this resulted in real war (fighting) sometimes because Adriel disturbs them. This added another burden to me as a ‘war mediator’ :-(

Last night, Adriel comes to sleep on my bed. After I prayed for her, she wanted to pray for me. After she finished praying for me, she forced me to pray for her again, and only after so many rounds of prayer, she fell asleep. It was already at 12:30am by then. Sweating me again :-(

In fact, she never prayed for me in her prayer. She prayed like this, “…We go to church. Eat lunch dinner. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.” Her prayer became shorter and shorter. In the end her prayer became “In Jesus name we pray, Amen” only.

See you next post :-)

No comments: